Sunday, May 18, 2014

Drugstore makeup : Clear Smooth All in One (Shine Free Cake Powder)

Hello! Obviously, this is my first post ever :p
and now I had a spare time to share my favorite DRUGSTORE MAKEUP for my everyday office / natural look.
Seriously, I have no idea on how to start this, it’s my first time to blog :p


So Let’s start with…

I've been a solid fan of Maybelline products when someone had just recommended it to me…


Maybelline Clear Smooth All in one powder is the very first maybelline product
 & my #1 current favorite. 
I got it since I started my addiction on make ups. The first time I bought it to test if it suits my oily & sensitive skin, It came in a small square pink travel size container w/ puff(refill) in sand beige shade. I look tan with it so I switch to Natural shade.

this is my leftover sand beige from my closet.

PRODUCT CLAIMS:


What I like:
*NEW FORMULA
*SPF 25 PA++
*CONTROLS SHINE/OILINESS
*NON COMEDOGENIC 
*STAYING POWER 
*CONCEAL BLEMISHES & REDNESS
*EVENS OUT MY SKINTONE
*PORES ARE LESS NOTICEABLE
*DOESN’T CAKE
*GREAT COVERAGE
*GREAT W/ SPONGE
*HAS REFIL
*AFFORDABLE
*NO BREAKOUT (definitely a plus! ♥)


What I don't like:

*EASILY BROKE WHEN ACCIDENTALLY DROP
*LOOKS CHALKY IF YOU DON’T USE THE RIGHT MAKEUP BRUSH
* PLAIN RECTANGULAR PACKAGING
*SMELL (I don’t know if it just me or what, but I don’t really like the smell.)



I've tried a lot of brands of pressed powder foundation for years that gives me a worst breakout I ever had, & since I can't afford a high-end makeup like Mac studio fix for my "everyday use", this product regained my loyalty ..  


NATURAL shades blends "naturally" as the name itself blends natural on me. 
(I don't use heavy foundation with this) 


using it w/ other Maybelline's rave “BABY SKIN & B.B STICK FOUNDATION (radiance)” It last the whole office hour! great thing is I only re-touch during my break time (lunch) on t-zone area only. It’s the ultimate reason why I rate this product 4/5 . Aside from budget friendly, it works really great on my oily & sensitive skin. 
with complete Makeup using my top 3  favorite Maybelline prods.

(sorry for the poor quality of this pic. :p )
Took this photo in the evening coz I forgot to take a shot of these 3 all together in the morning.
so tell me what'ya think about this product :)



xox-kryz
Disclosure

All opinions are my own and do not reflect those of any other individual or company. All product reviews are purchased by myself. Any photos that is not my belonging or w/o my watermark will be credited to the originator and will be removed upon request. (In terms of sharing or posting a product review, I will try my very best to give the exact information/detail with regards on any product or brand that is posted on my blog, but sometimes, it is also possible that an inaccuracy in information may or will happen.)

No comments:

Post a Comment